To celebrate Great British Cheese Day 2018 we are opening up our farm and Cheese rooms from 11am-2pm on Sunday 21st October for anybody who wants to learn more about cheese making, sheep dairying or just taste our cheese
- Farm walk with Andrew, he will show you our Lacaune sheep, explain our extensive dairy system and show you the Parlour (Please wear clean wellies) Times; 11.30. 12.30. 13.30.
- Angela will explain how she makes Corra Linn and show you round the Corra Linn Maturing Room and making the first batch of Maises Kebbuck for over two years- Viewing every half hour
- I will be making Dunsyre Blue with Mossigeil Ayrshire Raw Organic Milk so you can see it being made. Viewing every half hour.
- Tasting of the first batch of Dunsyre Blue made with Mossigeil Milk
- Tasting of Award winning Corra Linn, Dunsyre Blue, Lanark Blue and Lanark White with Humphrey Errington
- Opportunity to purchase our cheese at ex farm prices
- Opportunity to ask us any questions
- More to follow so keep checking the page
Hope to see you all, more details can be found at www.greatbritishcheeseday.com
Farm is signed from the main roads in each direction
Hope to see you there